– Believe in love. Believe in magic. Hell, believe in Santa Clause. Believe in others. Believe in yourself. Believe in your dreams. If you don’t, who will?
– There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.
– This is, first and last, the real value of Christmas; in so far as the mythology remains at all it is a kind of happy mythology. Personally, of course, I believe in Santa Claus; but it is the season of forgiveness, and I will forgive others for not doing so.
– Kids believe in Santa; adults believe in childhood.
– Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance.
– I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
– Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies!
– The greatest thing is not to believe in Santa Claus; it is to be Santa Claus.
– Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.
– For every little kid who still believes in Santa Claus, there is at least one adult who still believes in professional wrestling.
– Grown ups don’t believe in Santa Claus. They vote.
– I’m the only one who still believes in Santa Claus!
– Santa Claus has the right idea – visit people only once a year.
– What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.